If you are interested in learning more, you can tune in to PBS on Thursday, March 19 at 5 pm PT on the PBS NewsHour. You can also watch online on pbs.org at: Confronting Coronavirus: A PBS NewsHour Special.
Volunteers in Idyllwild wear many hats!
On Wednesday, October 23, 2019, Forest Folk, Inc. hosted a “Thank You” pizza party at the home of President Angela Colson. Representatives from several volunteer groups attended:
- Art Alliance of Idyllwild
- Rotary Club of Idyllwild
- Mountain Community Patrol,
- Friends of San Jacinto Mountain County Park
- Mountain Disaster Preparedness,
- Idyllwild Historical Society
- Idy’s Helping Hands
- Idy Elders and Others
- Soroptimist International
- Mile High Radio Club
- Quiet Skies of Idyllwild
- Idyllwild Community Garden & Education Center
- Idyllwild Association of Realtors
- Idyllwild Community Center
A roundtable discussion included an update by Will Steichen, Town Hall Executive Manager. He shared plans of hoped for Town Hall activities once the renovation is completed.
Mayor Max and his handler, Idyllwild’s new EMax winner, Phyllis Mueller, also made an appearance.
Let us have continue gatherings of our many dedicated volunteers. There is indeed “strength in numbers”.
We’ll be on the corner of Fern Valley Road and San Jacinto on Saturday until 6 pm and Sunday 8 until 2!
- LOTS OF CLOTHES! $1 a bag for up to five items
- Grilling appliance
- Waffle maker
- Infrared oven and roaster
- Bug Zapper
- Fisher stereo
- Round wooden table
- Levo tablet and e-reader in box
- AND MUCH MORE