Volunteers in Idyllwild wear many hats!
On Wednesday, October 23, 2019, Forest Folk, Inc. hosted a “Thank You” pizza party at the home of President Angela Colson. Representatives from several volunteer groups attended:
- Art Alliance of Idyllwild
- Rotary Club of Idyllwild
- Mountain Community Patrol,
- Friends of San Jacinto Mountain County Park
- Mountain Disaster Preparedness,
- Idyllwild Historical Society
- Idy’s Helping Hands
- Idy Elders and Others
- Soroptimist International
- Mile High Radio Club
- Quiet Skies of Idyllwild
- Idyllwild Community Garden & Education Center
- Idyllwild Association of Realtors
- Idyllwild Community Center
A roundtable discussion included an update by Will Steichen, Town Hall Executive Manager. He shared plans of hoped for Town Hall activities once the renovation is completed.
Mayor Max and his handler, Idyllwild’s new EMax winner, Phyllis Mueller, also made an appearance.
Let us have continue gatherings of our many dedicated volunteers. There is indeed “strength in numbers”.