Helpful Resources


Idyllwild Shuttle Service Manager

Questions, Comments and Complaints.


Idyllwild Help Center

(951) 659-2110

Assistance with food, food vouchers, hygiene products, wood for heating, utilities, medical appointments and prescriptions, gas vouchers for off-hill doctor appointments, child care and sports costs at Idyllwild Town Hall, school/winter clothing, etc.


County of Riverside

Department of Public Social Services

Assistance with cash, food and nutrition, health care, child care, employment, adoption, homeless services, etc.


County of Riverside

In-Home Supportive Services

(888) 960-4477


A home care program that helps elders, dependent adults and minors live safely in their own homes or other non-institutional settings.

County of Riverside

Adult Protective Services

(800) 491-7123


Intervenes and assists elder or dependent adults to alleviate physical, sexual and financial abuse, neglect, isolation and abandonment, abduction and mental suffering.

County of Riverside

Third District Supervisor

(951) 955-1030

Chuck Washington